Monday, January 4, 2010

I'll be back... I promise...

I'm sorry I've kind of disappeared out of the blog world here lately.... I will be back soon I promise! Thanks Jennifer and Cindy for wondering about me! Did my heart good to see your comments tonight! I've been thinking about all you guys, and feel bad for not keeping up with everyone's blogs like I used to :(

I'll be back soon! Hopefully I'll get some sort of update blog put up this week. It's a new year and I hope to do better on my blog postings... I have seriously been slacking the past few months!

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope all you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

It's good to know you'll be back. We'll be patient.

Happy New Year,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you back, I enjoy reading your blogs.
Mom

Jamie said...

I've missed you too!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to read the unscathed story.