Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jobless... broke and some Vampire Wars

Stupid people and stupidity always really get to me you know... ok well, lets move on from that topic and let me tell you alittle about what's been going on! Bobby lost his job last Tuesday! My dryer broke, but thankfully $38 and some change later it's fixed! Of course $38 that we REALLY did not need to spend! We have been eating Ramen noodles for the last week and one night consisted of saltines and mayonaise... but I'll be danged if I have to go with out a dryer. I have a small clothes line in my laundry room that I had to hang my clothes on. Let me just tell you that socks dried on a clothes line are just scratchy and stiff... and it sucks! (sorry) Anyway... Bobby was going to take a truck load of stuff to the dump yesterday... and guess what... he comes home 5 minutes later... I'm like what in the world, "what's wrong?" Yeah well... his brakes decided to go out! How freakin' great is that... The mortgage company keeps sending us letters about foreclosure and I am just totally freaking out!!!

Sorry guys, just thought I would share all of the crap that has been going on in my life... Thank the Lord for Facebook and their games... it has kept me sane for the past week or so! I am horribly addicted to Farmville and Vampire Wars... isn't that sad? I know it is... but you know... when I sit here and play them... I don't think about all of the other things that are going on in my life... I guess it just helps me deal and not have the nervous breakdown that I am so close to having!

8 comments:

Mrs. Jennifer said...

I'll be praying for you guys. In the meantime - do you do the couponing stuff? It has saved me a mega-ton!

Jamie said...

I'm praying for yall!

Cindy said...

I'll be praying for you all too! I'm going to email you.

~ Regan said...

I'm so sorry to hear of all you troubles! I will be praying for you all also, I know things will turn around soon for you!

Anonymous said...

What can I say? If any two agree together about anything (your situation right now) it will be fixed by your Heavenly Father and it seems that you have a bunch of friends that are doing that for you-- so if you believe it-- it has gotta happen. You are not alone in this thing--we are with you.
Love
Jan

Jamie said...

Checking in to see how you are. You can email me at happyharperstories@gmail.com.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

I ran across your blog. We have the same name. Means you're great. If the mortgage company is sending you foreclosure notices you might want to call a BK attorney and file Chapter 13. It's a thought. They can strip away second liens sometimes. I don't know of anyone in Alabama but I'm sure you can find someone. In the meantime, I'll pray for you guys and hope things start looking up.