Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday

Well, today is just not going like I thought it would. Lexie and I were going to make little sock bunnies, but she ditched me to go play with her friends. Bobby is napping, it's 1:30 now and he slept in till 10:00. I'm so bored. It's too wet outside to do anything in the yard. I've been trying to spruce up my blog site, but I'm just not happy with it and my hair looks like crap. Yucky yucky day. I thought about making another pin cushion, but I am just not happy with my material selection. I guess I'll clean up my craft room. It's soooo messy!
See... It's terrible! It will take me forever to get all this organized. What's so bad is about 2 weeks ago it was clean and looked so pretty. Oh well... guess that's what I'll do today unless I get distracted by some polymer clay or beads or something....

No comments: