Thursday, October 15, 2009

I swore I'd never wear leggings again...

So, how do you feel about leggings? Apparently they have made a comeback... I remember wearing these in the early '90's. Oh, my goodness! I saw these were back and about had a fit. I swore I would never ever wear leggings again... much less the kind with lace at the bottom! And would definitely not wear a big huge wide belt... they also seem to be back as well. I remember my mom always wore those big wide elastic belts with the pretty buckles... like a butterfly or something like that. I even used to pull them out of her belt drawer and wear them sometimes... I thought they were so cool. But now! "Nope not me" I've been saying... So guess what i'm wearing right now?... Yep, leggings... (gasp) I know, I know... I just couldn't help myself the other day. I found this super cute top, it was long and had a big wide belt... LOL! and I fell in love with it! I didnt buy it, but after thinking about it for about a week, went back to get it. Of course they didn't have it anymore... Well, they did, but the belt was missing. So what did I do? I bought 2 pair of leggings. One pair with lace at the bottom!!! I bought two long tops and WOW are they comfortable! It's like you're not even wearing pants! I think I'm addicted now! And I even think I look pretty darn cute!

9 comments:

MamaHen said...

Picture please, :)

Jill said...

I'm still iffie on the leggings. I think they look sooo cute but I'm not sure I can get away with them!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you look so cute in them! Takes me back to when I used to look cute in stuff like that. Oh well...........
Mom

Lorella said...

I'm on the fence... have been considering it... *sigh* I remember the 90s too.

~ Regan said...

Hehe... I think it's ok, just remember baby steps! By that, I mean, no high top sneakers... or colored jeans... or huge leg warmers... Geez!! who would've thought that all these would be worn again... let alone concidered trendy??

Cindy said...

I'll leave leggings to the adventurous ones and I'll stick to my capris and jeans. I can imagine how comfortable they are, but no thanks.

I'm glad you and the kids are feeling better. Hope Bobby isn't too far behind you.

Anonymous said...

Even I can remember back when--I wore the same thing, wide belts and all and that was a looong time ago. Susan, I'll bet you till have yours, somewhere back in the land of the lost?
jan

courtne450 said...

That's funny Jan... actually Mom did still have her belts up until a few months ago when she gave them to me... some of them, I was just too sentimental to get rid of!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!