Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Note to self... make sure new leggings are NOT see through!

Ok, so if you remember from my previous post. I was loving my new leggings. I felt good, had on some jewelry, my hair looked good, make-up just right... getting ready for my trip to Walmart. (Yeah, sad... I know) Anyway, the trip got delayed several hours, because of a baby puke accident in the van where I had to remove the car seat, wash the cover, wait for it to dry... Ok, back to the story... I finally make it to the store, and in the bright lights of Walmart I realize my leggings are sort of see through! Oh goodness! My shirt was long, but not quite long enough to cover my bum when I bent over. So, I just kept telling myself "Don't bend over." Well, sometimes that's not so easy when you're grocery shopping. Confidence I kept telling myself... just be confident. Pretend you meant to wear see through pants to Walmart... Yeah and well, the bending over thing was sooo not as easy as I thought it would be! Especially when you have to stick things in the bottom of the buggy... like bottled water, or when you have to load things in the car... So yeah, needless to say I was pretty embarrassed! I'm not quite ready to give up on the leggings yet, but I know I will make sure I have a MUCH longer shirt on or I will be more careful next time and buy ones that aren't see through!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!
Mom

MamaHen said...

Yikes! So sorry. And yes~it is hard to shop at WalMart without bending over!

Mrs. Jennifer said...

I hope we don't see you on that Wal-Mart people website!!

Jill said...

Oh no! I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you thought.

~ Regan said...

Hahaha.. Aw... I really am sorry, I don't mean to laugh... We've all been there. It could've been worse- imagine if you hadn't noticed and shopped like you normally do? Sounds like you managed well.

Unknown said...

Oh no! hehe!

I'm a fellow Alabama Blogger and wanted to stop by for a visit! You can visit me @ www.southernfriedmama.com, www.birminghammomonline.blogspot.com, and www.deliciousdesignsbytrista.com. Hope to hear from you soon!