Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm going shopping!!!

I'm so excited... I'm going shopping today! It's been forever, and I mean seriously forever since I've been out actually shopping! (other than Walmart, Publix or the Thrift Store) We're going to the mall! My friend Jasmin and I have planned a day out at Starbucks this morning, some shopping and then lunch! I've been so excited since we planned this yesterday and of course I wanted Tad to get a good night's rest so he'd be in a "happy" mood today. He's never really happy when we go out somewhere... So of course he wouldn't go to sleep until after midnight last night for some reason, and then decided to wake up at 4am crying and wouldn't go back to sleep. He is now resting peacfully on the living room floor! I have a feeling he's not going to be in a "happy" mood today! Wish me luck...

Update:

All went well... he was fussy at times, especially while in the dressing rooms. But all in all he did ok considering not having much sleep! I had a great time and bought a new bra... The bra I have been wearing, I bought about 7 or 8 years ago... so yeah it was time! Actually, after I picked Lexie up from school.. I was really brave, and went back out shopping! Bought new jeans and a shirt at Ross. I love that store!!! I also got a new hairdryer to hopefully help me style my new hair do a little better... It's not going to be as easy to manage as I thought. I guess shorter is not always easier! The back keeps flipping up no matter how many times I flat iron it! I'm thinking about getting it all chopped off now!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad you had fun! You need to post pics of your new hair!

MamaHen said...

Yes, post us some pics of the new do!

Cindy said...

Lucky you!! I'm glad you had a good time. Post a pic of your new hair style. We'd all love to see it.

~ Regan said...

So glad you had a good time! Isn't funny how little ones do the opposite of what you want them to do sometimes? Before I read the update, I was thinking, well, hopefully he'll be SO tired, he'll nap during your shopping spree. Hope you you are loving your new purchases.