Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Awww... a little fairy house

Awwww,(as Tad would say when he sees something he likes), it's a little fairy house! I've been so stinkin' proud of this one. See the little owl? I thought he was so cute, and so freakin' hard to make. When I was putting his little wings on, I just kept smooshing him...

I put it here next to a dime just so you could see exactly how small it is.
We made several other things today but I was the most proud of this. I did make a little penguin charm, but haven't finished completely with it. I'm not very good with the jewelry making yet. I just don't have the tools for it. It's pretty cute though... Mom made the most beautiful little flower today, and she gave it to me, so I'm saving it to add to something later, I'm just not sure what. She's so good at the flowers... It makes me sick. I'm horrible at it! I can never get all of the petals to match... grrrrrrr....

This is my latest pincushion. I made it several weeks ago and forgot to put it on here. I just love the little gingerbread man pin. I had so much fun making him. The man in the center is a bead... I unfortunately can't say that I made him.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

The fairy house is adorable and small. That little owl is cute. The pincushion is also cute. Looks like it was a great day for crafting. I haven't done anything sewing... for over 2 weeks.

Have a great day,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great handiwork and sometimes it takes two to complete the job--Creations by Courtney and Susan. The tiny fairy house is so petite and watch out, there just may be fairies checking it out because it definitely has appeal. Question--how does the legless fairy land?
Jan

Anonymous said...

Hey, the picture does not do the little fairy house justice. It is so much cuter in person!
Mom