Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Newest fairy houses

Man, I've had a long day today and it's only 9:00 am! I've been up since 4 something because that's when Tad decided to get up. I've had 3 cups of coffee, did the dishes, a couple loads of laundry, cleaned out the litter box (outside, with the hose pipe) Yeah, I know that's supposed to be Lexie's job, but the cat still poops even though she's not here! Swept the floors, boiled some eggs, made chicken salad, watered the house plants and caught up on some blog reading. I still don't feel like I've woke up yet. That's just way too much for me to do that early. I am so not a morning person. I'm still sooo sleepy, and I have plenty more things to get done. All I want to do is crawl back in bed!
Anyway, I thought I'd post the new fairy houses I made over the weekend... If you can't see... those are cattails by the little creek and a little bunny rabbit sitting there by it. I made a stone pathway from the bridge to the tree trunk house.

This one is a two story fairy mushroom with a rope ladder going up to the top. Yeah, I know fairies can fly, but I thought a ladder would be cute. There's a tree swing and behind the tree is a fence with stone columns. Maybe you can click to enlarge these... I'm not sure.
Bobby and Tad played with bubbles yesterday evening... right after I had mopped. Yea! sticky floor again! I took some pictures of the two of them together that were cute, but Bobby didn't have his shirt on, and would wring my neck if I put them on here!



I think I'm gonna go make another cup of coffee!....

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That's one handsome boy you got there. Looks like he had fun with the bubbles. The fairy houses are adorable as usual. I love the little cattails.

I do plan on making some more pincushions, just not right now (unless I change my mind). I made some recently but I haven't posted them yet. I have to take the photos and upload to my computer. Soon.

As for what I was going to make yesterday - it was a tissue holder for my purse. I hope to get to it later today.

Enjoy your Wednesday,
Cindy

Cindy said...

It's me again. I posted some more pincushions. Look for the "Cindy's Craft" link in the sidebar.

Cindy

Jennifer Slye said...

Those are awesome...so much detail!! Love it!!