Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures

Here are the mushrooms we made yesterday...

This is my sparkly mushroom with a little dragon fly tattoo on it and mom's fairy. I didn't realize how blurry this picture was until I got it on here, but they are really cute in person...Yeah, I know, this plant looks dead... but, it's not.
Soft serve choc/vanilla ice cream pin
Hot dog
Plate of fortune cookies
Head of lettuce. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. It's too big to fit on a pin. Oh, and excuse the flash. I took these pictures up against the kitchen cabinets and it reflected horribly!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are so cute! Can't wait untill we get together again & make some more stuff.

Cindy said...

Those are adorable. It's hard to pick a favorite, but I do like the hotdog.

Cindy said...

Hi Courtney, both of the rose photos were taken in auto. I then used an editing program to crop them. I was surprised that the focus wasn't thrown off.

Cindy

Katie, Kevin and kids said...

Courtney,
It sounds like you've had some rough days! Thinking of you.
Love your mini figures. So cute!