Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy... busy

So, I haven't posted in a while. Been kinda busy I guess. Lexie's out of school now. We played in the sprinkler today... that was kinda fun, but I would much rather have a pool! I don't know, it just seems like we haven't been home much or I've been cleaning house like crazy. It just gets messy way too fast. And laundry... oh, my goodness! It just never ends! I did manage to craft with mom yesterday, but don't have any pictures to put up. We're planning on opening an Etsy shop, but that's harder than I thought it would be. When you actually start thinking about selling your stuff, you start noticing (more than you normally would) all of the flaws in them. Plus taking the pictures of the items is really difficult! (Cindy, I wish you were in Alabama so you could take the pictures for me :) Anyway, hopefully I'll be posting more often. Sorry I've been so bad about it.

2 comments:

MamaHen said...

I am with you on the housework and the laundry. But I am thankful for the children and make the mess and provide the laundry:)

Can't wait to see what's in your Etsy shop.

Cindy said...

Oh, thank you. That makes me feel good. You know I would be happy to take them for you.

I've thought about opening an Etsy shop myself, but you're right it seems like a lot of work. I'm still looking into it. I'll let you know what happens.

I remember playing in the mud - seems like yesterday. Oh wait it was yesterday. Actually it was about three days ago. Got the golf cart stuck in the muddy ditch. I got it out though, all by myself.