Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tired

Well, the cabinet's not really going so well... still... The stenciling just made a huge mess and I am now trying to cover over what I did with more white paint. Fun fun! I've been redoing my craft room today. We got a long table to go in here so I can organize better. So, I'm pretty tired. We went to a couple of estate sales and yard sales yesterday. I got 3 aprons and 2 little pincushions. I managed to actually get the pincushions for free. They were .25 a piece, then 1/2 off that, so the guy just said to forget about it! Not too bad! I'll have to put pictures up later. One of them is really cute. I know it's got to be old. It's a little shoe with a tape measure that pulls out of the side. Pretty neat... i've never seen one like that. Anyway, I've got to get back to work now. Hope everyone's had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I managed to leave a comment with no problems. You must have fixed it. Found out that table belonged to your great grandmother. Oh, and I am so proud of you & your blogs.
Mom

Cindy said...

Sorry to hear the cabinet still isn't going well. Good job on getting the pincushions for free. I love when that happens.

Leaving for Kentucky on Wednesday. I'm kind of looking forward to it and kind of not. I guess once we leave I'll be okay. I'm not big on being away from home.

Have a good week. Good luck with the cabinet.

Cindy

j said...

I painted bar stools last year with regular semi-gloss paint. THIS summer they decided to peel in great big rubber like strips. My stools looked like they had leprosy. I now have a stool-less bar and less room in my garage.

I hope you work things out with your painting project.